Friday, May 4, 2007
Shann over at Paintminepink.blogspot.com has tagged me, and I stole the rules straight from her site LOL:
So heres the rules... each player starts with 7 random weird facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I hate white food. Mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, dips...GAG! If it has sugar in it though (frosting, whipped cream) then its OK!
2. I met my husband when I was 16. I went up to him and asked him to marry me the moment that I saw him. We've been together ever since, and I still love him to bits (usually)
3. I love the Wiggles!! When my son Liam was three, he was a Wiggle-maniac, and we got to meet Murray, Jeff, and Anthony! I still think Anthony is way hotter than Brad Pitt!
4. I read my books over and over again. Rereading a book is like visiting an old friend, you get to know them better and better each time. I must have read all of the Harry Potter books about 5 times each.
5. I took improv training at Second City two years ago. I love being on stage, singing, dancing, and acting like a nut! When you're on stage, all those things are encouraged!! In real life, not so much LOL
6. I love show tunes! Rent, Wicked, Sound of Music, Joseph, Annie, My Fair Lady...I always tell my husband that I'm a gay man trapped in a woman's body LOL (I hope no one takes offense to that, I love most gay men, they are so fun to hang out with)
7. I love old TV shows. Green Acres, the Brady Bunch, Get Smart, The Honeymooners, The Patty Duke Show, Dobie Gillis...They used to be on Nick at Night, and I miss them!
OK, I've also been tagged by Jessie purplecucumbers.blogspot.com to name 10 favorite blogs. There is no way I can pick 10! Each blog I visit offers new beauty, and I can't tell you all how much I enjoy everyone's pictures!
Don't forget to sign up for the Cupcake Swap if you are interested! There is still time :) (Feel free to use the Cupcake image over on the side if your particapting)
Happy Cinco de Mayo!!