Monday, March 3, 2008
I made this yesterday, along with a few things for my swap partner Dolly from From My Cherry Heart but I can't show those yet...they're a suprise :)
While visiting Genevieve's *aka* Bella Enchanted blog, I was happily bestowed upon the You Make My Day award...awwww!!! I thought that was so very nice, Genevieve is hosting the Easter Basket swap, and has lots of great stuff on her blog, thanks Gen!!!
In return, I would like to award (and if you've already gotten one, just know that you're double loved!):
Lori, Miss Faerie Window whom I adore, she is a dynamo and a fab artist, and I don't know how she finds time for all that she does!
Shannon Miss Paint Mine Pink who is my australian sister, and who is about to launch her new online store!
Michelle, Miss Mosaic Queen who is a darling, and hands down, the most AMAZING Mosaic Artist!
Ele, A Bit of Pink Heaven So sweet, and her blog and shop sends me into a frenzied pink delight! Eye candy galore, and such a sweetie too
Sadie Lou, Craftily Ever After from whom I just recieved my first Betsy ( I will post a picture) She makes the most darling goodies!!!
Jackie, Fat Jak Originals who is such a talented artist, a fellow Chicagoan, and visiting her blog makes my day!
Jenn, of Noodle and Lou who's art makes me want to own every single piece. When we move, that is the first thing I'm going to buy, she is just lovely!
Mere, These are the Days As sweet as can be, and a blog full of fantasticness!!
Karin at Creative Chaos who not only has gorgeous eye candy on her blog, but her writing has tested my bladder control on more than one occassion, so funny!!
Last but not least, Natasha Burns who not only is the sweetest person in blogland, but her site always has new goodies, sparkley bling, and so much eye candy, I am in awe!!
Also, I've been tagged by the wonderful Miss Rowan Willow, who is another amazing artist that I was lucky enough to find through One World One Heart, for 7 weird and random things...I'm totally weird and random, so this should be easy LOL...
1. I took improv classes at Second City...we rolled around on the floor, acted like chickens, played games, and put on a few shows! It was the best time I ever had, and our troop was called Mud for your Turtle :D
2. I once incited a riot, and got expelled from school. Great fun!
3. I have 9 half and step siblings, but technically am an only child. (Not nearly as Jerry Springer as it sounds, just expensive around the holidays LOL)
4. I love show tunes, my favorite word is fabulous, I love shoes, glitter, pink and I swear that I am a gay man trapped in a woman's body LOL
5. I once met John Cusack at a U2 concert. I was 14, and he was sitting in the seat in front of me. He kept turning around saying "I know I can make you smile!" When I saw "Say Anything" I almost died! That's the guy from the U2 Concert!!
6. When I was in 6th grade I had to skip in the door during a play. I fell flat on my face!
7. I wish big hair was still in style. It was so easy!
OK, I tag everyone from above that makes my day, unless you've already played.
Smoochies to all, think pink and sparkle!