Monday, February 12, 2007

Its almost Party Time!


Wednesday is the big party, and we're nearly there. Just a few last minute threads to tie up.


We have a birthday tomorrow for my brother (at my house) then dd's kid party Weds. then family on Thurs, and then I can get back to business. I have a little cutie that I'm working on, and she needs a body! I have another hat to finish, and I can't wait. I love working so much, it's such a joy, and so relaxing, and soothing... :D

Annalise and I whipped this up yesterday in honor of her birthday, it was so fun to do!


Have a great day everyone out in blogland!!


4 comments:

Melissa said...

cute garland!

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Great garland!!! So creative :-)

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

This is beautiful!!!
~cheers~
Ang

deb said...

love the garland! And all that glitter makes me smile. :)